THE CHOCOLATE BALL IS A CHARITABLE COMMUNITY EVENT THAT HAS RAISED OVER £15,000 FOR WORTHY CAUSES.
Over the last two events we have supported local Hospices in Hertfordshire and provided local people with a fabulous night out.
Thank you to everyone who has supported these events to date. The plan will be to continue with these in partnership with our other Charitable initiatives – The Chocolate Tea Party – www.thechocolateteaparty.org and Random Acts of Chocolate – www.randomactsofchocolate.org
For further details on this event and our other charitable activities, please contact Peter – email@example.com
The Chocolate Ball is ‘The Charity Fundraising Event of the Year’ and an amazing experience for all attending. Enjoy a night of sweet indulgence with dining, dancing and chocolate galore all for a great cause!
- Entry to unique ‘Black Tie’ Chocolate Ball
- Bucks Fizz Drinks reception
- Superb three course meal (including a delicious chocolate dessert!)
- Unique Chocolate theme
- Chocolate entertainment – chocolate fountain and other chocolate side stalls and surprises
- Fabulous Charity Raffle/Auction
- Dancing to an amazing 9 piece live band
- Souvenir Web Video of the event
- Individual and Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- PLUS… A guaranteed great feeling knowing that you are supporting two amazing charities!
Looking for Sponsorship Opportunities? Then click here…
Looking for details on our unique Charity Auction? Then click here…
Want to see how much fun last year’s event was? Then WATCH THE VIDEO HERE..
See what the Press are saying – click the News feature to read the article…
Need further details?
If you need any further details or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us…
The Chocolate Ball is in aid of…
And organised and sponsored by…