OUR TARGET WAS TO BEAT LAST YEAR’S TOTAL OF £6.5k… AND WE DID IT!
THE 2015 CHARITY CHOCOLATE BALL WAS A HUGE SUCCESS AND RAISED OVER £9,250!
The Chocolate Ball took place on 14th November 2015 and was an amazing success raising over £9,250 smashing last year’s total of £6.5k
Over 175 people enjoyed a great night of Chocolate and Charity at the Noke Hotel in St Albans and our two local Hospices – Rennie Grove Hospice Care and the Hospice of St Francis are better off because of it!
Thank you to everyone who supported the event!
Looking for Sponsorship Opportunities? Then click here…
Looking for details on our unique Charity Auction? Then click here…
Want to see how much fun last year’s event was? Then WATCH THE VIDEO HERE..
See what the Press are saying – click the News feature to read the article…
The Chocolate Ball will be ‘The Charity Fundraising Event of the Year’ and an amazing experience for all attending. Enjoy a night of sweet indulgence with dining, dancing and chocolate galore all for a great cause!
- Entry to unique ‘Black Tie’ Chocolate Ball
- Bucks Fizz Drinks reception
- Superb three course meal (including a delicious chocolate dessert!)
- Unique Chocolate theme
- Chocolate entertainment – chocolate fountain and other chocolate side stalls and surprises
- Fabulous Charity Raffle/Auction
- Dancing to an amazing 9 piece live band
- Souvenir Web Video of the event
- Individual and Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- PLUS… A guaranteed great feeling knowing that you are supporting two amazing charities!
We need your help…
We are currently looking for additional Auction Lots for the auction that will run in the lead up to the event. Please do contact us or call Peter on 07976 609551 if you can help with anything.
Last year we had everything from a pledge for an evening’s baby sitting to a week’s skiing holiday so all offers considered. Please do spread the word and tap up friends, employer’s and family to help!
We’ve got some great sponsorship opportunities available for local businesses to support this unique event. Further details can be found by clicking here or contacting Peter on 07976 609551.
Need further details?
If you need any further details or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us…
The Chocolate Ball is in aid of…
And organised and sponsored by…